Liven up your holiday party with Gingerbread Cookie Jello Shots! Who needs a cookie when you can have these boozy treats?
Gingerbread Cookie Jello Shots
Gingerbread is definitely one of my favorite seasonal holiday flavors! I will take it in any way shape or form, there’s something just so comforting about the combination of scents and flavors. Love, love, love it~!
I’ll start my holiday baking in just a few days. I’m not one of those overly zealous bakers who devotes much of December to treats every day. I like to get everything done a few days before Christmas so there are actually still goodies left to enjoy on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and so on.
I always whip up a batch of homemade, from scratch Gingerbread Cookie dough, it isn’t complicated but yet makes the house smell simply amazing. Even in years where we were pinched for time, it’s a must-make for sure.
Today I’m tempting you with a gingerbread treat in jello form! Gingerbread Cookie Jello Shots aren’t a baked treat, but nonetheless, they are indeed a boozy adult treat that will add a little ho ho ho to your holiday season.
Jello shots have become quite popular over here on Snacks and Sips, be sure to scroll all the way down as I’ll list our other delicious options for you. I’m sure we have one or two that you’ll want to try.
What ingredients are needed to make these jello shots?
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Butterscotch Schnapps
- Gingerbread Simple Syrup
- Unflavored gelatin
- Whipped Cream
Step by step instructions:
In a large bowl, add the Baileys Irish Cream, Butterscotch Schnapps, and Vodka.
Next add in the gingerbread simple syrup, and cold water. Stir to combine.
Whisk in 4 envelopes of Knox gelatin, stirring until dissolved. Pour in 2 cups boiling water, stirring again to combine everything.
Pour jello shot mixture evenly into cups, and move to the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours. Before serving, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Try these other great jello shot recipes:
- Christmas Cookie Jello Shots
- Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots
- Eggnog Jello Shots
- Strawberry Whipped Cream Jello Shots
- Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots
More delicious gingerbread recipes to try:
- Frosted Gingerbread Spice Cake
- The Gingerbread Man Cocktail
- Gingerbread White Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread Man Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Moscow Mule
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 1/4 cup Gingerbread Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- Whipped Cream
- In a large bowl, add Baileys, Butterscotch Schnapps, Vodka, gingerbread simple syrup, and cold water. Stir to combine.
- Whisk in 4 envelopes of Knox gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour in 2 cups boiling water, stirring again to combine everything.
- Pour jello shot mixture evenly into cups, and move to the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours. Before serving, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.