Add Jingle Bell Bark to your holiday season. An easy no-bake treat that’s great for Christmas parties and holiday treat exchanges.
Jingle Bell Bark
Ho Ho Ho! We are heading into the single-digit countdown until Christmas arrives! It has been a whirlwind of a December this year and I am desperately needing EASY to make treats to satisfy my little elves.Easy treats don’t necessarily mean boring, no sir! Take for instance today’s debut: Jingle Bell Bark. Yes, it is incredibly easy to make. But it tastes yummy, looks cute, is family-friendly (let the kids help) and you can gift it.
Jingle Bell Bark is a no-bake treat that you can throw together in a snap. Cookies seem to reign supreme during the holiday season, but I’m fairly partial to snacky type foods. Bits and nibbles that are sweet, salty or savory.
Sweet treats like Jingle Bell Bark add nicely into cookie platters. Better yet, you can add Jingle Bell Bark into small decorative plastic bags to give away. Because isn’t the holiday season all about sharing and caring?
The basis of this yummy no-bake treat begins simply with graham crackers. Next, you add a layer of melted white chocolate morsels. And quick as an elf on Christmas Eve, grab the sprinkles and start getting festive. Allow the chocolate to completely harden and whack the bark apart. I told you it was an easy recipe!
What ingredients do you need to make Jingle Bell Bark?
- Graham Crackers
- White Chocolate Morsels
Some tips for making Jingle Bell Bark:
- Place the graham crackers on parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Follow the package directions for melting the White Chocolate Morsels.
- Allow the white chocolate to harden for approximately 2 hours.
- Want to make a peppermint variety? Add in a 1/2 teaspoon of Peppermint Extract to the melted White Chocolate Morsels.
- Use a variety of sprinkles for a pretty look.
- I used a large serving fork to break into pieces.
- Place finished bark in a resealable container.
Simple steps for making Jingle Bell Bark:
Place graham crackers on a baking sheet.
Melt chocolate as directed. Spread over graham crackers.
Top with sprinkles of choice.
Add more sprinkles, it’s the holiday season!!!
Allow chocolate to harden at least 2 hours. Break into 2-3″ pieces. Place in a sealable container.