Parties and jello shots = yummy fun! Make Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots next time you entertain. Great for the summer holidays!
Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots
Parties and jello shots, two things that just seem to go hand in hand naturally. Heck, I’ve even been on Halloween camping weekends where fellow campers were handing candy to the kiddos and jello shots to the adults. Good times indeed!
As we are rolling into the summer months, I figured why not share a simple jello shot recipe that’ll be perfect for summer gatherings. You can whip these up for Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day Weekend get-togethers, BBQ’s or even just a simple pool party with the gals.
If jello shots aren’t on your radar, fear not. I’ll walk you through how to make this easy-to-make adult treat. And once you discover how easy they are to prepare, I bet you’ll be finding all sorts of occasions to whip up a round or two.
This version couldn’t be simpler, let me introduce you to Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots. The basis of these treats begins with good old Strawbery Jello, it’s a classic.
Next, you’ll need Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, if you haven’t tried this vodka it is delish! The whipped cream vodka adds a fun addition to the strawberry flavor. Lastly, you’ll need some fancy garnish: it can be a simple as a can of whipped cream and some freshly cut strawberries. Told you it was simple!
Jello shots, what are they anyway?
Tasty individual slurpable (is that a word) servings of a boozy gelatin concoction. They have a history dating back into the 1950s, and somewhat of a reputation for being a spring break staple. Rumor even has it that they originated as a workaround to a restriction on a military base regarding bringing alcohol onto the base. Solution: mix the alcohol into jello, problem solved.
What ingredients do you need to make Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots?
- Strawberry Jello
- Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- Whipped Cream
Some tips for making this recipe:
- Substitute any regular vodka for the Pinnacle Whipped Vodka. No problem.
- Place the 2-ounce cups into empty muffin pans, it makes moving them into the refrigerator very easy.
- If you are transporting these to a party follow these steps: after refrigeration time, place lids onto the cups. Place in cooler. When it is time to serve, top each with a bit of whipped cream and freshly cut strawberries. I place the strawberries in a separate sealed container.
- You can find 2-ounce cups and lids in the disposable tableware aisle in stores. I’ve even found them at the Dollar Tree.
- Want to add a patriotic look for summer parties: add two or three blueberries to the top also for a nice red, white and blue touch.
Simple steps for preparing:
Pour the packet of Jello into a large mixing bowl.
Pour in boiling water and mix for 2 minutes until dissolved.
Stir in cold water and vodka.
Pour into 2 ounce plastic containers.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Before serving top with whipped cream and cut strawberries.
How about some additional boozy treats:
- Amaretto Peach No Bake Cheesecake
- Raspberry Daiquiri Pie
- Fuzzy Navel No Bake Cheesecake
- Boozy Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecake
Like strawberry flavor? Give these recipes a try:
- 1 3 ounce package Strawberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh cut strawberries for garnish
- Pour the packet of Jello into a large mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and mix for 2 minutes until dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and vodka.
- Pour into 2 ounce plastic containers. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Before serving top with whipped cream and cut strawberries.