Christmas Cookie Jello Shots – Spice up any holiday party with christmas cookie jello shots! This simple recipe is so fun and tasty plus it’s made with just a few simple ingredients.
Christmas Cookie Jello Shots
Jello shots are a MUST for holiday parties. After my eggnog jello shots being a huge hit at every party I went to last year, I wanted to try making a new version this year that tastes like the holidays. I ended up deciding to try making a jello shot that tastes just like a christmas cookie and the result was so good! Made by combining Bailey’s, Kahlua, and butterscotch schnapps, they will be a new favorite!
Common Questions About Making Christmas Cookie Jello Shots
What is a jello shot?
Jello shots are a fun spin on a classic shot. Instead of jello being made with flavored gelatin and water, you substitute alcohol in for part of the liquid in the recipe.
What is a christmas cookie jello shot?
Christmas cookie jello shots are a spin on a classic jello shot made by combining Bailey’s, butterscotch schnapps, and Kahlua with boiling water and sheets of gelatin before pouring into small plastic cups to set.
How can I decorate these jello shots?
I like to serve them with whipped cream and festive sprinkles but you could also put a little sugar cookie on top or a sprinkle of sanding sugar.
Where can I get jello shot cups?
I’ve found them everywhere from the grocery store to the dollar store to Amazon!
What other jello shots can I make?
Some of my favorites include –
- Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots
- Caramel Apple Jello Shots
- Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots
- Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots
- Eggnog Jello Shots
Looking for more holiday recipes? Check these out!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 envelopes of Knox gelatin
- 8 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 ounces Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1/4 cup cold water
- In a large bowl, combine Bailey's, Butterscotch Schnapps, Kahlua, and cold water.
- Whisk in 4 envelopes of Knox gelatin, stirring until combined.
- Pour in 2 cups boiling water and stir to combine.
- Pour evenly into jello shot cups.
- Move the cups to the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Never miss a Snacks and Sips recipe
Find this recipe and more at the Weekend Potluck!