Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – A quick and easy cocktail made with just 3 ingredients. This festive cocktail is great for holiday parties!
Cranberry Vodka Cocktail
Cranberry vodka cocktails are a favorite cocktail at my house because of how simple they are to make while being so tasty. We always have the ingredients on hand so they can be whipped up any time we have a hankering for one. I like to serve it with fresh lime juice over ice but I included some other variations below to try. If you don’t want the drink to get watered down from the ice melting, try freezing the cranberries and using them instead of ice.
Common Questions About Making a Cranberry Vodka Cocktail
What is a cranberry vodka cocktail?
A cranberry vodka is a simple cocktail recipe made with cranberry, vodka, and lime juice that is served over ice.
What variations can I make on this recipe?
Some easy variations include adding –
- Orange juice – it complements the drink to well! Either 1 ounce fresh or pre-made orange juice works.
- Citrus vodka instead of regular vodka.
- Simple syrup – if the drink isn’t sweet enough, add 1/2 ounce.
- Sparkling water – Add about 1 ounce if you want a bit of fizz.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes one serving but it can easily be doubled, tripled, and even made into a punch if you want to make it for a crowd.
What should I garnish this recipe with?
I suggest garnishing the drink with fresh cranberries and either a slice or wedge of lime.
Looking for more holiday cocktail recipes? Check these out!
- 1-2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- Juice of one lime wedge
- Fresh cranberries and lime wedges (optional - for garnish)
- Fill glass with ice and pour in vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime wedges (optional) and serve.