Baked Feta & Artichoke Cheese Dip is an easy to make delight! Loaded with flavors, this appetizer is great for game day, parties or holiday gatherings.
Baked Feta & Artichoke Cheese Dip
If you are anything like me you find a cheesy dip a very hard thing to refuse. Especially as we enter “dip season”. What’s dip season you may ask? Oh pretty much as soon as tailgating starts all the way through the Super Bowl. That’s months and months of delicious dips, and for me, that’s a reason to celebrate.
Baked Feta & Artichoke Cheese Dip is the perfect addition to the upcoming dip season. This dip is really simple to prepare, it bakes in a short amount of time and is great with toasted slices of baguette, Triscuits or even pita chips.
The basis of this dip begins with softened cream cheese. The cream cheese gets mixed with feta cheese, chopped marinated artichoke hearts, and roasted bell pepper. A bit of seasoning and there you have it. The mixture gets spread into a baking dish and topped with just a bit of shredded parmesan cheese. Pop this into the oven and get your dippers ready!
The flavors blend together wonderfully, it is perfect for buffets and holiday party tables. With the saltiness of the feta cheese and the tangy flavor of artichoke hearts it full of some of my personal favorite flavors. If you don’t really enjoy roasted bell peppers, you can omit them, no worries.
Wondering what else you can make with marinated artichoke hearts?
- Use as a pizza topping
- Saute and serve over chicken
- Pasta salad
- Make an antipasto platter
Other delicious recipes with artichokes:
Spinach Artichoke Wonton Cups | Snacks and Sips
Cheesy Artichoke Loaf | Who Needs A Cape?
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Burgers | Mildly Meandering
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted bell pepper, rougly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Italian seaonings
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- ground pepper , to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl use electric mixer to beat softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in artichoke hearts, roasted bell pepper, and seasonings. Use electric mixer to blend all together.
- Spread into baking dish.Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes until lightly browned on top.
I used a glass pie dish for this dip. It makes approximately 3 cups.
Find this recipe and more at the Weekend Potluck!