Add delicious Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls to your holiday menu. An easy to make no-bake dessert that will make everyone happy.
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls
Is the hustle and bustle of the holiday season creeping up on you? I’d say my answer would be a firm YES! Is there ever enough time during the holiday season to get everything done? Nope!
This year I am trying really hard to do a lot more of my shopping online. Of course, there will be some in-store purchases but if I can make one thing easier right now, I’m all for it.
Today I’m sharing with you a delicious no-bake treat that’s perfect for holiday parties and cookie trays. Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls are really very easy to make and taste like little bites of delish!!!
The classic cinnamon sugar flavor combination shines through in these nibbles. They aren’t overly sweet, just the right amount of sweet in my opinion.
Add Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls into your holiday sweets rotation. They are great with a cup of coffee or glass of eggnog.
Tip: Don’t stress out not having enough time to make them in one day. Give yourself a break, one day make the dough and freeze the balls (cover with plastic wrap) and dip/decorate them another day.
Some tips for making Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls:
- I use a small cookie scoop and then finish rolling by hand to form the perfect ball.
- Freeze formed balls at least 30 minutes prior to dipping.
- When dipping use a plastic fork. Break the center 2 tines off. Set ball on fork and dip.
- Sprinkle immediately with cinnamon sugar mixture or decorative sprinkles.
- I used sparkly sugar sprinkles on some of the balls.
- Refrigerate after dipping until ready to serve.
- Worried about eating raw flour? Don’t be, simply toast your flour. Simply spread flour on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes at 350° F. Let cool completely then use.
Other great treats to enjoy during the holidays:
- Frosted Chai Spiced Eggnog Cookies | Snacks and Sips
- Jingle Balls No Bake Sugar Cookie Balls | Who Needs A Cape?
- Russian Tea Cakes | Mildly Meandering
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 6 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate morsels, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Cream together butter and brown sugar using electric mixer. Add in cinnamon and salt and mix. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Add milk 1-2 tbsp at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Roll balls and set on a baking tray. Place into freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar mixture for topping, set aside.
- For topping: melt white chocolate morsels using microwave or double boiler. Dip each dough ball into melted white chocolate, tapping to remove excess chocolate. Set on parchment paper and immediately sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Allow balls to set and harden prior to placing in resealable container. Refrigerate until serving.