A deliciously tart blend of flavors comes together in the Citrus Breeze Cocktail. You’ll love the tropical vibes in this refreshing drink.
Citrus Breeze Cocktail
Are warm ocean breezes calling your name? I hear ya, and yet I sit here looking out the window at a dreary April day in Michigan. Of course, as the saying goes “April showers bring May flowers”, at least there will be a great result later in spring.
Back to those warm ocean breezes. There’s nothing like them in my opinion, the warm salty smell of the water. The sunshine, the crashing of the waves. Don’t even get me started on palm trees, I simply love the sound of the wind pushing through palm fronds.
Until my fantasy becomes a reality and I’m soaking up the sun somewhere tropical, I’m going to enjoy the next best thing. A cold cocktail, yup in fact today I’m debuting the Citrus Breeze Cocktail.
The Citrus Breeze Cocktail packs a whole lot of citrus and tart flavors into one amazing creation. I’m not a huge fan of over-the-top sweet cocktails, I like a tart and tangy combo. If you love citrus, this is one you’ll definitely want to try.
Oh, and did I mention how EASY this drink is to prepare? It’ll take less than 5 minutes to whip up and that includes squeezing the lime for fresh lime juice. Happy sipping!
What ingredients do you need for a Citrus Breeze Cocktail?
- Lime juice
- Grapefruit juice
- Cranberry juice
- Ice and garnish
Some tips for making a Citrus Breeze Cocktail:
- I like crushed ice, it is simply a preference. Use whatever you like.
- Whenever possible, use freshly squeezed lime juice.
- I used Ruby Red Grapefruit juice in this drink, you can substitute it with regular grapefruit juice.
- No grapefruit juice, use orange juice. It will be a touch-less tart.
- Like a blended drink? Whirl everything in a blender and grab a straw.
Other amazing cocktails for warm-weather sipping:
Oh, I bet you need a snack to go alongside, try these recipes:
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- Ice and garnish if desired
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour ingredients into the glass, stir if desired.
- Garnish if desired. Serve immediately.
I used Ruby Red Grapefruit juice, in this particular drink. Use whatever variety you prefer.