Amaretto White Hot Chocolate – Take your white hot chocolate to the next level by adding amaretto! Made with just 4 simple ingredients in 10 minutes.
Amaretto White Hot Chocolate
Now you may have realized this by now if you are a longtime reader but amaretto is one of my favorite alcohols to make drinks with. I absolutely love the flavor and it is so easy to make at home (or you can buy it at the store, no judgeies). Now a favorite drink that I have made with it has been amaretto white hot chocolate. I threw some amaretto in to a glass of my slow cooker white hot chocolate and after one sip, I knew it was going to be a hit. It’s so creamy and flavorful!
Common Questions About Making Amaretto White Hot Chocolate
What is amaretto?
Can I use chocolate instead?
Of course! Directly substitute in white chocolate for the regular chocolate or click HERE for my amaretto hot chocolate recipe.
What can I top this drink with?
How can I make white hot chocolate even better?
Some easy ways to make your hot chocolate to the next level include substituting in heavy whipping cream or half-and-half for some of the milk to make it even creamier or upgrading your white chocolate chips to nicer ones like ghirardelli.
Looking for more hot chocolate recipes? Check these out!
- Toasted White Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- White Hot Chocolate
- Bailey’s Hot Chocolate
- RumChata Hot Chocolate
- Cinnamon Dolce White Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce amaretto
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, white chocolate chips, and vanilla extract. Cook until white chocolate has fully melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in amaretto. Pour into mug and serve topped with whipped cream (optional).
Never miss a Snacks and Sips recipe