Easy to make Reese’s Pieces Cake Mix Cookie Bars are the perfect quick treat. Loaded with candy pieces, this is a great dessert in a flash.
Reese’s Pieces Cake Mix Cookie Bars
Have you ever had a hankering for something baked and you just simply don’t have the time or all the make from scratch ingredients? I have a wonderful solution that’s a win-win for just those times.
Cake Mix Cookie Bars are a snap to make, only require a couple of basic ingredients, and are done in no time. Today I’m debuting Reese’s Pieces Cake Mix Cookie Bars which are simply amazing because who can resist Reese’s Pieces. I’m of the age where I remember even E.T. had a hard time resisting them.
Of course, we love our from-scratch baked goods around here, who doesn’t? But we all have busy lives, and even mom forgets to re-stock kitchen essentials from time to time, and that’s when you need a go-to, never fail cheater recipe like this one.
I think you’ll agree these are the perfect treat in a pinch. They also make a great beginner recipe for younger kids to help with, although I will forewarn you this dough is a bit thick, so give them a little help in the stirring and spreading departments. Enjoy!
What ingredients do you need to make Reese’s Pieces Cake Mix Cookie Bars?
- Yellow cake mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Reese’s Pieces candy
- Mini chocolate chip morsels
Some tips for making this recipe:
- This is a difficult dough to spread into the baking pan as it is thick. I like to use a rubber spatula to push the dough towards all of the pan edges.
- You can spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
- I found the Reese’s Pieces candy in a theater sized box in the candy aisle.
- I used mini chocolate chip morsels, you can use regular-sized morsels also.
- Store in a resealable container for optimal freshness.
Simple steps for making Reese’s Pieces Cake Mix Cookie Bars:
Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside. In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, beaten eggs, and vegetable oil. Mix well.
Stir in Reese’s Pieces candy and mini chocolate chip morsels.
Spread into the prepared pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center, comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack prior to cutting into pieces.
Other really easy to make desserts:
- Apricot Cookie Bars
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Cake
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Apple Peanut Butter Cookies
How about a comfy beverage to enjoy too:
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- S’mores Hot Chocolate
- Tiramisu Latte
- Toasted Marshmallow White Mocha Latte