Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – All of your favorite pumpkin pie flavors in a light and refreshing smoothie! Made with just 5 ingredients in just minutes, this drink is perfect for fall!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Smoothies are a go-to breakfast staple for me. With fall in full swing, I’ve been trying different variations that include apple or pumpkin and one of my favorites I discovered was this pumpkin pie smoothie recipe. It’s thick, creamy, and full of fall flavor! Made with just 5 ingredients, it’s easy to make and tasty.
Common Questions About Making a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
What is a pumpkin pie smoothie?
A pumpkin pie smoothie is a blended drink made by combining milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, pure maple syrup, and frozen bananas.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 2 servings.
What is pumpkin pie spice?
Pumpkin pie spice is a blend of spices typically used in pumpkin recipes. It usually includes cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
Ingredient Notes –
- I used almond milk, but feel free to use any kind you like. You can also add more or less milk depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
- Make sure your bananas are fully frozen – this is going to thicken our smoothie and make it creamy.
- Make sure to use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Feel free to swap the maple syrup with honey or agave if you prefer.
- Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted with cinnamon if you don’t have any on hand. Alternatively, use 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ginger, and a pinch of cloves.
Looking for more fall drink recipes? Check these out!
- 1 cup milk
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth - about 30-45 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.