The most delicious summer cocktail, the Blueberry Lemon Martini is a masterpiece cocktail that you will make over and over again!
There is NOTHING I love more than a summer tasting drink. I like to flavor my drinks (and my food) in each season and the Blueberry Lemon Martini is just oozing summer! So drink it all year and you’ll be transported to warm and cheerful sunny days! That is my kind of cocktail! I need to be transported!
How did I make this amazing drink? Well, I infused. Yes, it’s that easy. I used infused Simple Syrup and I used Infused Vodka. So yes you’re going to have to think ahead about the Blueberry Lemon Martini, but after tasting it? You won’t be sorry. I’ve bought infused vodka instead of making it – my friends…Infusing your own Blueberry Vodka? Is the most worthwhile thing you have ever done. I promise you!
So let’s get down to it – I keep talking about infusing!
What is Infused Simple Syrup?
- Simple Syrup is a simple mix of 50% Sugar and 50% Water
- Infused Simple Syrup is using Infused Water
- How do you get Lemon Infused Water? Simply place a lemon halved in water for 24 hours. Also, use some lemon rind
- Lemon Infused Simple Syrup can be used for Blueberry Lemon Martini’s or to use in a glaze – it’s so handy!
The amazing thing about a Blueberry Lemon Martini is that it is great tasting all year! So drink up! We should all make a toast!!!
- 2 oz Lemon Infused Simple Syrup, Infuse Water with Lemon and Lemon Rind for 24 hours. Mix with equal parts Sugar over heat until Sugar is disolved.
- 2 oz Blueberry Infused Vodka, https://snacksandsips.com/blueberry-vodka/
- Shake ingredients in a martini shaker with ice.
- Serve with Lemon Slices and fresh Blueberries