Boozy Mango Lemonade – A fun twist on classic lemonade! This boozy lemonade cocktail is a refreshing drink perfect for a hot summer day! You only need 3-ingredients to make this recipe!
Boozy Mango Lemonade
Lemonade is truly the quintessential summer drink! Personally, I enjoy having fun versions of it with other fruits or berries mixed in to add extra flavors. This boozy mango lemonade is a super simple, yet delicious drink that screams summer! Made with lemonade, mango, and white rum, it’s perfect for sipping by a pool on a hot day or making for a party!
This recipe is really easy to scale up or down, as is it makes about 6 servings but you can double it for parties and even serve it in a punch bowl! Trust me, this boozy mango lemonade is going to be a huge hit!
Common questions about making lemonade
What ingredients do you need to make lemonade?
To make homemade lemonade, the ingredients you need are sugar, water, and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
How do you make lemonade fizzy?
If you want to make lemonade fizzy, you just need to add sparkling water. For this recipe, I would add about 1 1/2 cups sparkling water to the mango lemonade. If that is not enough, you can adjust to taste.
How do I make fresh lemonade?
To make fresh lemonade, you will need:
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
In a small saucepan, bring sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil. Once sugar is dissolved, set aside and let cool.
Once cool, combine the simple syrup with the remaining water and lemon juice. Mix until well combined.
Other tips and tricks on this boozy mango lemonade recipe
- You can either made the lemonade and mango nectar from scratch or use the pre-prepared versions. Either is totally fine! I tend to lean towards making this recipe using the pre-made lemonade and mango nectar because it’s easier, especially if you are making it for a party!
- To make your own mango nectar:
- Dice up 1 cup of mango
- Place it in a blender and puree until smooth
- You can use spiced rum or vodka instead for a bit of a different flavor!
- Additional add-ins that taste amazing are 1 cup pineapple juice, a squirt of lime juice, or a bit of peach juice.
Can’t get enough of this boozy mango lemonade recipe? Try these other recipes!
Spiked Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail from Snacks and Sips
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade from Mildly Meandering
Boozy Whipped Lemonade from Who Needs a Cape?
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1 cup mango nectar or puree
- 1/2 cup white rum
- Combine lemonade, mango nectar, and white rum into a pitcher and stir until combined.
- Serve over ice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202
Find this recipe on Meal Plan Monday!