Pepperoni Pizza Wonton Cups – A quick and easy appetizer recipe perfect for a party! Pepperoni and cheese in a crispy wonton cup!
Pepperoni Pizza Wonton Cups
You can never go wrong with a pizza appetizer. Those are usually the ones I find myself drifting towards at parties because of my deep love of pepperoni pizza. Some of my current favorite pizza appetizers are pizza pinwheels and pepperoni pizza bites, they are almost as addicting as these pepperoni pizza wonton cups!
I love how easy these wonton cups are to make. You just need pepperoni, cheese, wonton wrappers, and marinara sauce for dipping. Easy peasy, yeah? This recipe makes about 12 but it is very easy to double or even triple!
How to make pepperoni pizza wonton cups
Step 1 – Place wonton wrappers in pan
Place two wonton wrappers in each of the wells in a muffin pan. I suggest moving the wonton wrappers so that the corners of one wonton wrapper is on the edge of the other so that the corners aren’t together. This helps keep the filling from getting into the pan.
Step 2 – Add in pepperoni
Place a piece of pepperoni at the bottom of the wonton cups.
Step 3 – Place in cheese
Add cheese into the wonton cups.
Step 4 – Repeat and bake
Repeat layering of pepperoni and cheese two more times and then place in oven to bake for 20 minutes.
Step 5 – Serve
Serve with marinara for dipping.
Can’t get enough of this pepperoni pizza wonton cups recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Asian Chicken Wonton Cups
- Spinach Artichoke Wonton Cups
- Caprese Tortellini Skewers
- Spicy Sausage Wonton Cups
Tips and tricks on this pepperoni pizza wonton cups recipe
- Some other add ins that could be added are:
- green bell pepper
- black olives
- An alternative version would be a hawaiian pizza wonton cup with:
- Struggling to find wonton wrappers at the store? They will be in the refrigerated section.
- You can make these the day before, just wait to bake them until right before you serve them.
- These heat up pretty well as leftovers in the oven.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 36 pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place 2 wonton wrappers in each well of a muffin pan.
- Mix together mozzarella and parmesan.
- Place one pepperoni inside each of wonton wrappers and then top it with mozzarella. Repeat two more times.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the wonton wrappers start to brown and the cheese melts.
- Serve with marinara as a dipping sauce.