Pepperoni Pizza Sliders – A quick and easy dinner or appetizer that takes less than 30 minutes! Pepperoni, mozzarella, and marinara sauce in individual sliders rolls. This is the ultimate recipe for pizza fans!
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Sliders are one of my go-to foods to make for parties or as an easy dinner. With the super bowl this weekend, I decided to combine two of my favorite of my favorite foods into one amazing recipe – pepperoni pizza and sliders! The combination was so easy to make and completely delish!
All you need are four simple ingredients for the recipe and about 25 minutes to make them start to finish so it doesn’t get any easier than this to make! You can use either deli-style pepperoni or pizza pepperoni for this recipe too, I usually go for turkey pizza pepperoni when I make this recipe.
Other tips and tricks on this pepperoni pizza sliders recipe
- You can cook the sliders either on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil or a casserole dish. Either works fine, my casserole dish just wasn’t big enough.
- Add in your other favorite pizza toppings! Some other great ingredients to add in are:
- bell pepper
- italian sausage
- To reheat the sliders, just pop them in the oven for a few minutes to warm up. I heated up the oven to about 350 degrees.
Common questions about making sliders
What makes a slider a slider?
A slider is a small sandwich made on a bun that is about 2 inches in diameter. Originally, they were small hamburgers topped with onion and pickle but since, they have morphed into other combinations on the same rolls.
What are slider rolls?
Normally, they are small brioche, kaiser, or hawaiian bread rolls measuring about 2 inches. They usually come attached together in a set of 12 in the bread section of most grocery stores.
How to make sliders
To make a slider, you simply place the sandwich or burger fillings into slider buns and then bake them. In this cuban sliders recipe, you place pork, swiss cheese, and pickles in the rolls and top them with a dijon sauce.
Can’t get enough of this pepperoni pizza sliders recipe? Try these other recipes!
- 1 packages of slider rolls
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 package of pepperoni
- 12 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the slider rolls across horizontally and set aside the tops of the rolls for now.
- Spread the marinara sauce across the bottom of the rolls.
- Add a layer of pepperoni evenly across the rolls.
- Add a layer of mozzarella evenly across the rolls, should be about 6 slices of cheese.
- Repeat layering pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Place the tops of the slider rolls on top.
- Mix together melted butter, parsley, parmesan, and garlic powder. Spread on top of the buns.
- Cover the tops of the slider rolls with aluminum foil (to avoid them burning) and then place in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Never miss a Snacks and Sips recipe
Find this recipe and more on the Weekend Potluck!