Lasagna Dip – A quick and easy appetizer recipe perfect for a party! All of your favorite lasagna flavors in an addictive dip recipe!
Oh my goodness, this dip is absolutely AMAZING! If you are a fan of lasagna or even just cheesy dips, then scroll right on down to the recipe and make it. Trust me, do it.
So for lunch this week, I was feeling like making a dip and after scrolling through my list of post ideas, I decided on lasagna dip. I was expecting it to taste good but I never expecting it to be this good. This dip has all of the classic lasagna flavors minus the noodles. Without the noodles, you can just dip a slice of baguette right in and enjoy it!
Lasagna dip takes just 30 minutes start to finish so it’s perfect to whip up for a party, gathering, or even just for a fun dinner. You need just a few simple ingredients too so it’s really approachable and easy to make.
Common questions about making lasagna dip
What’s in lasagna?
A classic lasagna recipe varies from region to region but for the most part, it is made of noodles, ricotta, mozzarella, meat, and tomato sauce.
Can lasagna dip be made ahead of time?
Yes! You can assemble the whole dip ahead of time and bake it right before you serve it. This is a great way to have all of the work done early so you don’t have to do anything past pulling it out of the refrigerator and baking it right before a party.
Tips and tricks on this lasagna dip recipe
- If you want this to be a prettier dip, you can create layers! To do so, mix together the cream cheese, ricotta, half of the mozzarella, parmesan, and spices. Spread that at the bottom of the baking dish and then evenly spread the meat on top, followed by the marinara sauce and then the remaining mozzarella.
- Some other things you can serve this lasagna dip include:
- garlic bread
- pasta chips
- garlic knots
- pita chips
- To make this recipe vegetarian, you can skip on the italian sausage.
- If you do not eat pork, ground chicken or beef are great substitutes.
Can’t get enough of this lasagna dip recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Baked Feta and Artichoke Dip
- Chicken Parmesan Dip
- Loaded Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Dip
- Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
- 1 1/2 cups italian sausage, cooked
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz ricotta
- 3 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 baguette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked italian sausage, cream cheese, ricotta, 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, parmesan, marinara sauce, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a pie dish or medium-sized skillet. Spread evenly before sprinkling on the remaining mozzarella. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes and then broil and additional 2-3 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown.
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette.