Grinch Cocktail – The perfect holiday cocktail recipe! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this bright and colorful drink is so fun to serve!
Are you ready for the holidays? After putting up my Christmas tree the other day, I have been in full holiday mode. One of the most exciting things that I have made has been this Grinch cocktail. I LOVE how fun it is! The color is so bright and vibrant while also just being a really easy cocktail that you can make for all of your upcoming holiday parties. I served it in a glass with red sanding sugar around the rim and a maraschino cherry to add a pop of red.
Common Questions About Making a Grinch Cocktail
What is a grinch cocktail?
A grinch cocktail is a simple holiday cocktail made by combining vodka, green berry rush tropical punch, and sprite and serving it over ice in a glass with red sanding sugar around the rim.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe make 1 serving but it easily be imcreased to make a pitcher for parties or even just doubled for two people.
Can this recipe be made kid-friendly?
Yup! Just skip the vodka and add in extra sprite.
Ingredient Notes –
- Vodka adds the neutral alcohol to the drink. Feel free to use either classic or berry flavored vodka (which pairs really well with the punch and Sprite) in the recipe. Skip if you want to make a kid-friendly version.
- Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch adds the color and flavor to the cocktail. It is the perfect shade of green.
- Sprite adds a bit of extra citrus flavor but more importantly, it makes the drink bubbly. This is a totally optional addition.
- Simple syrup helps make the red sanding sugar stick to the glass.
Looking for more holiday cocktail recipes? Check these out!
- Santa’s Sugar Cookie Cocktail
- Eggnog Amaretto Cocktail
- White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- Gingerbread Moscow Mule
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4-6 ounces Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- 1 ounce Sprite
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons red sanding sugar
- Maraschino cherry
- Take two shallow saucers. Pour simple syrup into one and sanding sugar into the other.
- Dip the rim of your glass into the simple syrup first, followed by the sugar.
- Fill the glass up with ice and then pour in the vodka, Sprite, and Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch.
- Top with a maraschino cherry and serve.