White Mocha Iced Latte – This white chocolate mocha iced latte is the perfect combination of an iced latte and white chocolate. Made with only 4 simple ingredients, it will be a new favorite drink!
White Mocha Iced Latte
Iced lattes are a favorite here at Snacks and Sips. With some of our most popular recipes being iced lattes (plus, I’m a big fan of them too), I’ve experimented with so many different flavors and varieties. One of the very best so far has been the white chocolate mocha iced latte! Now this is for all of the white chocolate fans out there who are totally under represented in recipes out there. It’s made with coffee, milk or cream, ice, and silky smooth white chocolate sauce.
I made my white chocolate sauce myself but you can totally buy it from the grocery store too. The recipe makes one serving but you can totally make more by doubling, tripling, etc the recipe. Feel free to add more white chocolate sauce if you like a sweeter coffee as that definitely is up to preference. I like to serve it with homemade whipped cream, a drizzle of white chocolate sauce, and some sprinkles to make it extra fun!
Common questions about making iced coffee
How do you make iced coffee at home?
To make iced coffee at home, you simply have to brew a pot of coffee, let it cool to room temperature or refrigerate it, and then pour it into a cup over ice.
Is iced coffee good for you?
You can make any iced coffee recipe better for you by making good choices and substitutions with the ingredients.
Is cold brew iced coffee?
No, cold brew is made by combining water and coffee grounds and letting sit at least overnight. Iced coffee is made by brewing a hot pot of coffee and letting it cool. Because of that, cold brew can be a lot stronger than iced coffee and it tastes better for longer periods of time before getting acidic.
Can I make a white mocha iced latte any other ways?
Other tips and tricks on this white mocha iced latte recipe
- If you have an espresso machine, then you can sub in 2 shots chilled espresso for the coffee in the recipe.
- Love cold brew? You can use it in this recipe for a different spin! HERE is a recipe for cold brew so that you can make it right at home!
- Instead of ice, freeze extra coffee in an ice tray and use it in the iced latte to avoid it getting watered down!
- It is up to you whether you would like to use milk or half-and-half in the recipe. Personally, I am a half-and-half person.
- Homemade white chocolate sauce is an amazing alternative for store-bought white chocolate sauce but that is totally optional!
Looking for more coffee recipes? Check these out!
- Lavender Honey Latte
- Caramel Macchiato
- Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
- Cinnamon Dolce Iced Latte
- Vanilla Frappuccino
- Caramel Frappuccino
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cold
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate sauce
- 1 cup ice
- Fill a glass with ice. Add in white chocolate sauce, coffee, and milk/cream. Give it a stir and serve.
Never miss a Snacks and Sips recipe