Gather the ingredients - * Butter * Sugar * Egg * Vanilla extract * Baking powder * Flour * Cocoa powder * Chocolate chunks * White chocolate peppermint chips
– In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
– Turn the mixer to low and add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix just until combined before adding in the baking powder, flour, and cocoa powder. – Using a spatula, stir in chocolate and peppermint chips.
– Scoop cookie dough with a scoop onto prepared pans.
– Bake 12-14 minutes until the cookies are set in the center.
– Remove to wire racks and cool completely.