Toasted Marshmallow Simple Syrup – Homemade toasted marshmallow syrup is perfect to put into all sorts of drinks! Made with just 4 simple ingredients in just a few minutes.
Toasted Marshmallow Simple Syrup
Toasted marshmallow simple syrup may sound weird but trust me, it is going to be one of your new favorite recipes. If you have ever gotten a drink flavored either s’mores or toasted marshmallow, then an essential part of that was toasted marshmallow simple syrup. It gives it the yummy, marshmallow-y flavor that we all love without sticking toasted marshmallows into a drink and making a mess.
To make it at home, simply toasted marshmallows into the oven on broil and then add those to a homemade simple syrup. They pretty much just dissolve into the simple syrup and leave you with the flavor! It tastes great in everything from coffee to hot chocolate to cocktails! I like to pair it with a bit of chocolate sauce, white chocolate sauce, or caramel sauce in drinks to really take it all to the next level!
Common Questions About Making Toasted Marshmallow Simple Syrup
What is toasted marshmallow simple syrup?
Toasted marshmallow simple syrup is a homemade syrup made with toasted marshmallows, vanilla extract, sugar, and water that is great to add to a variety of drinks.
What do you use toasted marshmallow simple syrup for?
There are so many things you can use toasted marshmallow syrup for including –
- S’mores Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Marshmallow White Mocha Latte
- Toasted Marshmallow Mocha Latte
- Toasted Marshmallow White Mocha Iced Latte
- Toasted Marshmallow Mocha Iced Latte
- S’mores Martini
- S’mores White Russian
Should you refrigerate toasted marshmallow syrup?
Yes! Please keep refrigerated between uses.
How long does toasted marshmallow simple syrup last?
Simple syrup will last about 6 months in the refrigerator.
What other types of simple syrups can I make?
Some of my other favorite simple syrups include –
- Classic Simple Syrup
- Cinnamon Dolce
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place marshmallows in a lined pan and broil them until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a medium saucepan over medium heat along with the granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and water. Bring to a boil and cook until marshmallows and sugar have dissolved, stirring regularly.
- Run simple syrup through a fine mesh strainer to remove some of the foam that may have formed. Transfer to a heat-proof jar and let cool to room temperature before transferring to the refrigerator.