Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat) – The perfect copycat Starbucks recipe! So easy to make and cheaper than buying one at Starbucks!
Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat)
I can not get enough of Starbucks’ strawberries and cream frappuccino this summer. It’s such a refreshing and delicious drink but the part that I am not a fan of is the price. I can’t stand paying $4 just on a drink! Finally, I decided to start trying to make them at home and I was met with success! This strawberries and cream frappuccino recipe is just like the original!
To make the recipe, you will need three simple ingredients – vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and milk. You blend all three with ice and then top it with whipped cream (completely optional, but very delicious). It really doesn’t get easier than that, does it?! Plus, it’s more economical because you can make quite a few of these frappuccinos for the same price as just one.
Can’t get enough of this strawberries and cream frappuccino recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat)
- Iced Vanilla Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
- Iced Green Tea Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
- Cherry Vanilla Java Frappe
Common questions about making a strawberries and cream frappuccinos
What does the strawberries and cream frappuccino taste like?
A strawberries and cream frappuccino tastes very similar to a strawberry milkshake but a little less creamy and with more of a subtle strawberry flavor.
What is in a strawberries and cream frappuccino?
This strawberries and cream frappuccino recipe calls for vanilla ice cream, fresh (or frozen) strawberries, milk, and ice.
Is there caffeine in a strawberries and cream frappuccino?
No, since this is a cream-based frappuccino instead of a coffee-based frappuccino, there is no caffeine present in it.
Tips and tricks on this strawberries and cream frappuccino recipe
- Use coconut ice cream, coconut milk, and no whipped cream for a vegan spin on this recipe!
- If you think there isn’t enough strawberry flavor, you can always add more in or top the whipped cream with a little drizzle of strawberry syrup.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Divide into two cups and serve topped with whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122