Need a simple yet elegant holiday appetizer? Look no further than this easy to make Roast Beef Crostini, perfect for parties!
Roast Beef Crostini
Back in July, Madi and I attended a very elegant wedding. During the cocktail hour, we were served a couple of different hors-d’oeuvres that were just delish. I just knew I’d have to replicate at least one of them for our followers.
Appetizers to me need to be simple, bite-sized and delicious. Roast Beef Crostini fits all of those requirements. With 3 ingredients, (okay, 4 if you count olive oil) you’ll be amazed at how much flavor these pack.
Nothing complicated in the preparation of Roast Beef Crostini. You can whip up a tray of these in less than 10 minutes and your guests will be impressed. But most importantly they’ll walk away well fed.
They are simply perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Make them for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and definitely for New Year’s Eve. Roast Beef Crostini is ideal for a Friday movie night at home with a bottle of wine. The possibilities are endless.
Some tips for making Roast Beef Crostini:
- I used a Boar’s Head London Broil, a top-quality roast beef from the deli.
- Use any variety of savory cream cheese to differ the flavor.
- If your baguette is very crunchy, broil only one side.
Other great appetizers to enjoy:
Lasagna Dip | Snacks and Sips
Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Bites | Who Needs A Cape?
Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs | Mildly Meandering
- 1 baguette, sliced in 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 lb deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 oz chive & onion cream cheese
- olive oil
- Turn oven on to broil setting.
- On a baking sheet lay sliced baguette, drizzle with olive oil if desired. Place in oven, broil for approximately 2 minutes until nicely browned.
- Turn over slices and repeat if desired. Remove from oven when finished.
- Spread cream cheese on top of crostini.
- Place a small portion of roast beef on top of cream cheese.