Make a pitcher of this refreshing & delicious Peach Sangria cocktail. Chock full of fruit, you’ll love the wine, peach and raspberry combination.
If you’re looking for a delicious summertime drink that is sippable and easy to make, I have an excellent suggestion for you to try. Not only is today’s recipe, simple to prepare it makes enough for a pitcher which makes it perfect for entertaining.
Peach Sangria cocktail is summery and refreshing, two things which are mandatory for warm weather beverages. This drink is loaded with flavor, yet only requires a few ingredients. Ingredients that aren’t difficult to find, I’ve even picked up all the ingredients (minus the Peach Schnapps that was in my liquor cabinet already) at Target.
When I think of drinks to make during the warmer months, fruit is almost always involved in some way, shape, or form. Whether it is juiced, blended in, or as in this case added directly to the mixture.
This cocktail is perfect for brunches or backyard evening sipping. Just make sure you allow enough time for it to chill completely, it will result in an even more refreshing sip.
What ingredients are needed to make Peach Sangria?
- Moscato wine
- Peach Schnapps
- Simply Peach juice
Some tips for making this cocktail:
- Using chilled Moscato speeds up the overall chilling process.
- If you cannot chill thoroughly after combining, you can serve over ice.
- Frozen fruit can be used in place of fresh.
- I like to remove the pitcher from the refrigerator and stir it every few hours while chilling.
Other amazing fruity drinks perfect for summer:
How about something to eat alongside too:
Make a pitcher of this refreshing & delicious Peach Sangria cocktail. Chock full of fruit, you'll love the wine, peach and raspberry combination.
- 1 bottle Moscato wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Simply Peach juice
- 4 peaches sliced, plus extra slices for garnish
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine Moscato, Peach Schnapps, and peach juice.
- Add the sliced peaches and 1 cup of raspberries.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight, or add ice and serve.
- Add extra peach slices and raspberries to each glass, if desired.
- Frozen fruit can be substituted for fresh.
- Not enough time to chill thoroughly? Serve over ice.