Iced Lavender Honey Latte – A delicious homemade iced latte made with the perfect combination of honey and lavender simple syrup. Lightly floral and so refreshing!
Lavender Honey Iced Latte
After recently making a lavender honey latte at home, I was hooked and I knew that I HAD to try making an iced latte version of the same drink. The iced version is light, refreshing, and tastes like summer in a glass, something that is much needed right now in the depths of winter. Now I made lavender simple syrup from scratch and it was super easy to do. It is essential that you use lavender simple syrup and not lavender extract or anything else because it will be much too highly concentrated and make you drink taste bad. The simple syrup gives the drink a nice light lavender flavor that isn’t too overwhelming.
Common Questions About Making an Iced Lavender Honey Latte
What is a lavender honey iced latte?
A lavender honey iced latte is a latte made with espresso, milk, honey, ice, and lavender simple syrup.
Is lavender good in drinks?
Yes, while it may sound a bit weird to put into a drink, it lends a nice floral flavor that isn’t too overpowering and it’s a great addition to so many drinks.
Where can I get lavender simple syrup?
Either you can make it at home by clicking HERE for the recipe or you can buy it in many grocery stores near the coffee department with other simple syrups or online.
How do you make iced coffee at home?
To make iced coffee at home, you simply have to brew a pot of coffee, let it cool to room temperature or refrigerate it, and then pour it into a cup over ice.
Is iced coffee good for you?
You can make any iced coffee recipe better for you by making good choices and substitutions with the ingredients. To make an iced skinny vanilla latte, using fat-free milk instead of cream and make your own vanilla simple syrup (link to my recipe HERE) in order to cut out some of the extra sugar.
Is cold brew iced coffee?
No, cold brew is made by combining water and coffee grounds and letting sit at least overnight. Iced coffee is made by brewing a hot pot of coffee and letting it cool. Because of that, cold brew can be a lot stronger than iced coffee and it tastes better for longer periods of time before getting acidic.
What else can I make with lavender?
So many things! Some of my favorites include –
- Lavender Lemon Macarons
- Lavender Lemon Earl Grey Ice Cream
- Lavender Shortbread
- Lavender Lemonade
- Lavender London Fog Latte
- Lavender Scones
Do I have to make this drink iced?
No! For the hot latte version of this drink, click HERE.
Other tips and tricks on this iced lavender honey latte recipe
- If you have an espresso machine, then you can sub in 2 shots chilled espresso for the coffee in the recipe.
- Love cold brew? You can use it in this recipe for a different spin! HERE is a recipe for cold brew so that you can make it right at home!
- Instead of ice, freeze extra coffee in an ice tray and use it in the iced latte to avoid it getting watered down!
- It is up to you whether you would like to use milk or half-and-half in the recipe. Personally, I am a half-and-half person.
Looking for more iced latte recipes? Check these out!
- 2 cups strongly brewed coffee, cold
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons lavender simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fill two glasses with ice. Mix together coffee, milk/cream, lavender syrup, and honey before pouring over ice. Serve immediately.
Never miss a Snacks and Sips recipe