Iced Pistachio Latte – A delicious iced coffee recipe made with just a few simple ingredients and filled with nutty pistachio flavor. Perfect for a hot summer day!
Iced Pistachio Latte
I have been OBSESSED with the Starbucks pistachio latte this season. After perfecting their pistachio latte, I wanted to try making an iced version of the same drink so that I could enjoy it on warmer days. The first step was to make a homemade pistachio simple syrup. Now you can totally buy pistachio simple syrup at the grocery store or online but I love making it myself because it is so easy. You just combine that, strongly brewed coffee that has been chilled (or espresso if you have that available to you), milk, and ice. That’s it!
Common Questions About Making an Iced Pistachio Latte
What is a pistachio iced latte?
What is pistachio simple syrup?
What is the difference between a frappuccino and iced coffee?
The difference between a frappuccino and iced coffee is that a frappuccino is blended and has a base that is made from vanilla ice cream or something similar. An iced coffee is simply coffee served over ice.
How do you make iced coffee at home?
To make iced coffee at home, you simply have to brew a pot of coffee (or make homemade espresso and chill it), let it cool to room temperature or refrigerate it, and then pour it into a cup over ice.
Is iced coffee good for you?
You can make any iced coffee recipe better for you by making good choices and substitutions with the ingredients. To make an iced skinny vanilla latte, using fat-free milk instead of cream and skip the whipped cream on top.
Is cold brew iced coffee?
No, cold brew is made by combining water and coffee grounds and letting sit at least overnight. Iced coffee is made by brewing a hot pot of coffee and letting it cool. Because of that, cold brew can be a lot stronger than iced coffee and it tastes better for longer periods of time before getting acidic.
Other tips and tricks on this pistachio iced latte recipe
- If you have an espresso machine, then you can sub in 2 shots chilled espresso for the coffee in the recipe.
- Love cold brew? You can use it in this recipe for a different spin! HERE is a recipe for cold brew so that you can make it right at home!
- Instead of ice, freeze extra coffee in an ice tray and use it in the iced latte to avoid it getting watered down!
- It is up to you whether you would like to use milk or half-and-half in the recipe. Personally, I am a half-and-half person.
Looking for more iced latte recipes? Check these out!
- Lavender Honey Iced Latte
- White Mocha Iced Latte
- Cinnamon Dolce Iced Latte
- Iced Caramel Latte
- Iced Vanilla Latte
- 4 cups strongly brewed coffee (chilled)
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 1/4 cup pistachio simple syrup*
- Fill two glasses with ice. Mix together cold coffee, milk, and pistachio simple syrup and divide between two glasses. Serve.
Never miss a Snacks and Sips recipe