Dill Pickle Ranch Dip – An addicting dip recipe that combines dill pickles and ranch! Ready in just 5 minutes with a few simple ingredients, this dip is great for parties served with chips or veggies!
Dill Pickle Ranch Dip
Who else is obsessed with the ranch pickles trend sweeping the internet?! If you’ve missed it, it’s just adding a ranch seasoning packet to a jar of dill pickles and it is AMAZING. I started to wonder if I could use those same flavors and turn them into a dip for parties and thus, this dill pickle ranch dip was born! It’s the perfect creamy chip dip with the bright acidity of pickles and the cool blend of spices of the ranch seasoning. Great served with everything from a veggie tray to chips!
Common Questions About Making Dill Pickle Ranch Dip
What is dill pickle ranch dip?
Dill pickle ranch dip is a simple chilled dip made by mixing together sour cream, a ranch seasoning packet, pickle juice, chopped pickles, and additional dried and fresh herbs and spices.
Can I use other types of pickles?
Sure! I’ve used a few different flavors of pickles in this recipe other than classic dill pickles and they tasted great!
What can I serve with this dip?
I like serving this dip with –
- A veggie tray
- Potato chips
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 2 cups of dip but it can easily be doubled if you want more.
Can I make this dip ahead of time?
Yes! It lasts up to three days so it can be prepped the night before a party and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Ingredient Notes –
- Sour cream is the base of our dip– it is light and creamy and pairs perfectly with the pickle and ranch flavors.
- Pickle juice thins the dip and adds a tangy vinegar flavor.
- I’m using a store-bought ranch seasoning in this dip because it has such a unique flavor– I highly recommend it but feel free to use a homemade ranch seasoning mix if you prefer.
- Parsley adds a fresh, grassy flavor that pairs perfectly with pickles.
- Dill helps compliment the flavor of the pickles.
- Granulated garlic, onion, and celery salt enhance the ranch flavors in the dip. If you don’t have them on hand, feel free to leave them out.
- Diced dill pickles add a delicious crunch and strong pickle flavor to the dip.
Looking for more appetizer recipes? Check these out!
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (minced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup finely diced dill pickles
- Whisk together the sour cream, pickle juice, ranch seasoning, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, and celery salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the diced pickles and stir to combine.
- Serve the dip with chips, pretzels, or crudite.
- Store any leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Click HERE to follow us on Pinterest for even more recipes!
Check out the web story for this recipe by clicking HERE.